Tricia and Kris had a clear word from the Lord to hit the ground running January 2021 with a localized ministry. The first step was to lease a suite in the Shoppes at Branson West. The 1800′ of space was small for their vision, but after one year we moved to an 8,000′ facility, our “city on a hill”, overlooking the beautiful Ozarks hills, in Reeds Spring, two miles north of the former location.
360 Emerson Rd, Reeds Spring (Branson West), MO
In deciding on a church name, we had no desire to sound trendy. Most ministries today are monosyllabic, “Faith Church”, “Elevate Church”, “Gateway Church”, etc. But in our case one word does say it all, YES! You have heard “no” your whole life. “No, you can’t. No, you’re not good enough. No, you can’t afford it”, etc. But God is a YES God. All His promises are “yes and amen” (2 Corinthians 1:20). Do you desire healing, hope, salvation for your family, a restored marriage, a place to serve the Lord? The answer is YES!
So, we introduce you to YES! Church
There is no perfect service time in a tourist spot like the Branson/Lakes area where many work Sundays. For now, we are meeting at 10:00 AM Sundays, with Prayer and Bible teaching Thursday nights at 6:30 PM, and Sunday night Word & Worship the second Sunday night and our HouseAfire revival service with music, message, miracles and meal the fourth Sunday night, both at 5:30 PM. Plus, Women’s Bible Study every Tuesday, 10 AM.
YES! Church has three basic aims, to be a Landing Strip for the Glory presence of the Lord, a Launching Pad for evangelism and world missions, and a watering hole for thirsty God-chasers in our region. God inhabits the praises of His people. Praise and worship builds the Landing Strip. But impacting a generation requires a Launching Pad. As Tommy Barnett wrote, “Where there is no vision the people perish, but where there are no people the vision perishes”. So we motivate, ready and send laborers into the harvest.
Those who hook up with us are “YES! People”. As children’s ministry develops, we will have “YES! Kids”. Kris & Tricia’s daily devotional video ministry is called, “Oh, Yes We Can!”. You will hear the theme, “Yes, Lord!” reiterated often in song and sermon. Our music is, you guessed it, “YES! Songs”. We incorporate music that touches the heart, from hymns and Brownsville/Vineyard/Morning Star Era oldies, on to today’s worship music. Everyone has a talent and we want to develop and deploy your gifts!
Kris speaks with the heart of a pastor, the fire of a revivalist and the critical thinking of a theologian. You will be fed by his teachings and all associate ministers. Tricia is a qualified ladies minister and business woman.
Ultimately, YES! Church seeks to network. Kris says, it takes a Network to make the Gospel Net “work”! We are not as interested in traditional church membership as we are in joining revival-ready people into a network that can bring the Kingdom to men and bring men to the Kingdom.
We welcome all to get involved in this exciting new work and invite you to become a monthly G-FORCE Partner with Kris Jackson Ministries. Please call or message us for more info, and let us know if you would like updates on service schedules and special events.
360 Emerson Rd, Reeds Spring, MO
Mailing Address – Kris Jackson Ministries/
PO Box 2400 – Branson West, MO 65737
What we believe…
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father. He was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead, and ascended to the right hand of the Father as Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for forgiveness of sins.
- Justification and regeneration in the new birth, wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification and personal holiness, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, eternal punishment for the wicked.