Kris or Tricia will personally take your call or reply to your invitation. Please be ready to share date, venue location, organization or church info and website.
Tricia is also available as a Ladies Ministries speaker.
Kris Jackson Ministries is…
Accountable – a 501-C3 not-for-profit ministry that honors your trust.
Adaptable – interested in your needs, multi-night revival, themed conference, etc. Let us know. Many have requested our Tabernacle seminar.
Affordable – willing to work with your organization’s budget.
Agreeable – with years of pastoral experience we have a heart for pastors and wives and are called to support and confirm their vision.
Available – check the “Ministry Schedule” page to view our current short-term schedule. If there is an opening we would be glad to consider options with you.
What we believe…
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father. He was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead, and ascended to the right hand of the Father as Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for forgiveness of sins.
- Justification and regeneration in the new birth, wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification and personal holiness, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, eternal punishment for the wicked.
For invitation to your church or conference connect (417) 335-0260/ firstname.lastname@example.org